Dr CJ is a STAP-accredited (Psychology Board of Australia and Clinical Registrar Program) supervisor. If you are a provisional psychologist, psychologist, clinical registrar, or another mental health professional who would like to be supervised by CJ, please phone our Bowen Office (0405 381344), or send through an inquiry on this website.
Adaptive Strategies is a Wellness Organisation located in North Queensland. Our primary clinic is in Bowen; however, we have contractors and clinicians who also practice in throughout the Whitsundays, Collinsville, the Burdekin, and Townsville. Our aim to assist clients to embrace compassion for themselves and others while also employing adaptive strategies which optimise wellbeing and functioning.
An Adaptive Strategy is a strategy that breaks free from calamity and is an ongoing learning process of a self-correcting series of purposeful experiments. Survive: Adapt: Thrive.
Adaptive Strategies has highly skilled psychologists who are available to conduct assessments for children and adolescents in a range of areas, including:
- Neurodevelopmental Disorder Screeners
- Diagnostic Assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD);
- Diagnostic Assessment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD);
- Cognitive ability testing.
- Adaptive Behaviour / Functional Assessment for NDIS or other support purposes.